Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 506 Monroe Street in Nashville’s Germantown neighborhood was last home to clothing and fashion accessories retailer Alexis + Bolt.
- The 3,100 SF building was constructed in 2005.
- Sitting on a .2 acre (8,712 SF) lot, the building will soon be occupied by the buyer…an architectural firm.
- Single story with surface and standalone garage parking.
- Brick façade.
- MUN Zoning.
- Strong location.
- Mural faces 5th Avenue N.
- Rear alley.
- The property last traded in 2019 for $950,000.
- The asking price was $2,700,000.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from BankPlus at 5.81%.
- The property just sold for $2,600,000…the equivalent of $839/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
Let the comps speak for themselves…Get the 3 comparable sales most like your property, FREE.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com