Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 509-511 Hagan Street is a two-parcel assemblage totaling .22 acres or 9,584 SF.
- Located at the corner of Gray Street and Hagan Street, the parcel is undeveloped land.
- The neighboring parcel is under construction and will soon be home to a Class A office building spanning 27,000 SF with 80 parking spaces.
- The Weho location is a short walk to Diskin Cider, Dozen Bakery and Corsair Distillery.
- Plans for the site have not been released.
- The property just sold for $800,000…the equivalent of $83/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com