Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 5101 Illinois Avenue in Nashville is a former restaurant that was last occupied by a catering business.
- The 3,010 SF building was constructed in 1988.
- .17 acre (7,405 SF) land parcel.
- Purchased by an investor, this property is zoned CS (Commercial Services) but is currently being rezoned.
- 50’x150’ parcel with two curb cuts. 12 parking spaces.
- Metal roof.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from FirstBank.
- The asking price was $1,850,000.
- The property just sold for $1,730,000…the equivalent of $575/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com