Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 5121 Harding Pike is the former home of Belle Meade Animal Hospital.
- The property is located next to Sperry’s Restaurant and the newer Iroquois Dentistry building.
- Constructed in 1950, the 4,195 SF building has limited parking with just 6 parking spaces.
- 56’ of frontage on Harding Place.
- The land parcel measures 9,224 SF.
- The property is now being offered for lease at an undisclosed rate.
- The buyer put 25% down with 2.99% financing from Cogent Bank.
- The property just sold for $795,000…the equivalent of $190/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com