Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 5144 Hickory Hollow Parkway in Antioch is a 9,500 SF warehouse that was constructed in 2009.
- Antioch is a neighborhood of Nashville located 12 miles southeast of Downtown Nashville.
- The building sits on an oversized 3.58-acre parcel of land.
- One drive-in door, one loading dock, 15 parking spaces, 25’ ceilings, 1,500 SF of office space.
- Located near the former Hickory Hollow Mall, the building is occupied by BMS Cat, a water damage restoration company.
- In 2007, the seller paid $145,000 for the land on which to build.
- The buyer put 5% down with financing from First Horizon Bank at 6.81%.
- The property just sold for $1,790,000…the equivalent of $188/SF.
Get clarity on exactly what it would look like to sell your property in today’s market. Get your free Seller Clarity Report now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur, author and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com