Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 531 Huntley Industrial Blvd in Smyrna is a 6,000 SF warehouse that was built in 2003.
- Last occupied by a custom car shop, the property was delivered vacant at time of sale.
- Plenty of fenced in and gated parking on the .89-acre parcel of land. Heated and cooled.
- Renovated office and bathroom.
- LED lighting.
- Mezzanine area for storage.
- The buyer put 6% down with financing from Simmons Bank with a 10-year loan term.
- The asking price was $1,495,000.
- The property just sold for $1,242,000…the equivalent of $207/SF.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com