Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 600 46th Avenue N is a former service station located two blocks from Charlotte Avenue.
- This 2,800 SF building is positioned on a .64-acre lot that overlooks I-40.
- Built in 1972, the property has 4 curb cuts, ample parking and substantial pylon signage.
- Conveniently positioned at the Interstate 40 Exit 205 ramp.
- The Nations neighborhood has experienced unprecedented residential growth along with new office and retail developments.
- The property was on the market for 332 days.
- The property just sold for $1,700,000…the equivalent of $607/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com