Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 616 N. Main Street is the former Vintage Winery building.
- Located steps from the Historic Downtown Square and Central Business District, this 976 SF building was constructed in 1953.
- This well-known building sits on a .09-acre (3,750 SF) corner parcel of land between Farmstead Market and Marcy Jo’s Muletown.
- Originally designed to be an auto repair shop.
- The buyer is none other than Mike Wolfe of American Pickers fame.
- The property last traded in 2014 for $110,000.
- On the market for 296 days, the asking price was $680,000.
- The property just sold for $600,000…the equivalent of $615/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
Let the comps speak for themselves…Get the 3 comparable sales most like your property, FREE.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com