Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 617 and 619 40th Avenue N is a two-property portfolio with 9 total units.
- The buildings were constructed in 1963 and sit on .46 total acres.
- Each unit has one bedroom and one bathroom.
- The neighborhood is best described as the College Heights/Clifton area of Nashville.
- The buildings are roughly located between I-40 and Boyd Park.
- Fat Bottom Brewing and McKissack Middle School are both located a few blocks away.
- The properties just sold for $1,050,000…the equivalent of $117,000/unit.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com