Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 661 Wedgewood Avenue is a 1.22-acre site located on the south side of Wedgewood Avenue and less than one block east of Interstate 65.
- A mixed-use building is planned for the undeveloped land.
- The buyer is planning a six-story building with 150 apartments and 3,000 SF of retail/office space.
- It will feature a rooftop swimming pool and courtyard.
- The property just sold for $2,720,000…the equivalent of $51/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com