Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 7001 Westbelt Drive is a 20,860 SF industrial warehouse that was constructed in 1986 and expanded in 1997.
- 4,940 SF of office space with the remainder warehouse space.
- 1.31 acre lot.
- Located on the south side of the John C. Tune Airport and neighboring the gentrifying Nations neighborhood.
- 3 dock doors.
- 1 drive in door.
- 22 parking spaces.
- Zoned IR.
- This was an owner-user purchase by a catering company who is selling their Pie Town location.
- This was an all-cash purchase.
- The property just sold for $3,500,000…the equivalent of $168/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com