Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 7050 Charlotte Pike is 32,600 SF retail strip center.
- The 22-year-old building sits on a 3.4 acre lot.
- This West Davidson County property is located next to a Walmart Supercenter and the Ray Stevens CabaRay Showroom.
- Tenants include Wing Stop, Fit Body Boot Camp, America’s Best Contacts and Eyeglasses, One Main Financial, Cricket, Little Caesars Pizza, Saffire Vapor, Check into Cash, Wayback Burgers, River Road Liquors and Mexican eatery El Sombrero.
- The seller paid $5,400,000 for the property in 2015.
- The property just sold for $7,750,000…the equivalent of $238/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a commercial real estate broker for sellers in the Nashville, Milwaukee and Florida markets.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com