Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 7107 Crossroads Blvd in Brentwood is a multi-tenant 11,488 SF flex building that was constructed in 1986.
- Flex buildings are by design “flexible” and allow for a wide range of office and warehouse uses.
- They can be used for many purposes and are easier to retrofit than typical warehouse buildings.
- Sitting on a 1.43 acre lot, the building offers 40 parking spaces with two curb cuts.
- 8 drive-in doors, 15’ ceiling height.
- The deal traded at a 6.45% cap rate.
- The buyer put 70% down with financing from Studio Bank.
- The property just sold for $2,210,000…the equivalent of $192/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com