Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 714 S. Church Street in Murfreesboro is a two story, 2,400 SF office building.
- Built in 2012, the masonry building is located within a 5 building office park known as South Church Place.
- Shared 20 space parking lot.
- Located between Portico Pregnancy Resource Center and CB&S Bank.
- High traffic location with daily traffic counts exceeding 20,000 vehicles.
- At the time of sale, the property was occupied by One Goal Sports a Christian non-profit organization.
- The asking price was $650,000.
- The property just sold for $615,000…the equivalent of $256/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth. Get your free property value now.
Effortlessly prepare to sell with our weekly Sell for More Secrets email. Sign up.
Let the comps speak for themselves…Get the 3 comparable sales most like your property, FREE.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com