Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 721 Myatt Drive is a former AMC movie theater.
- It will soon be converted to an office building for the Madison Suburban Utility District.
- The property is located behind Steak ‘n Shake on Myatt Drive in the Rivergate Mall area.
- The 36,507 SF building was constructed in 1995 on an oversized 8.6-acre parcel of land with a massive parking ratio of 10/1,000 SF.
- The property just sold for $4,000,000…the equivalent of $110/SF.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com