Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 7409 Tennessee Excavating Drive in Nolensville is a 20-year-old, 7,000 SF industrial building on 2.71 acres.
- The buyer was the tenant, Artisan Landscape.
- The property is located behind the new Nolensville Ace Hardware and Cadence Bank.
- Located next to 10 Federal Storage, a 9 building self-storage property.
- 18’ ceilings, two drive-in doors.
- 30 paved parking spaces plus abundant outdoor storage.
- This property sold in 2009 for $1,720,000 and was later foreclosed on.
- It then resold in 2010 for $650,000.
- The buyer put 15% down with financing from Pinnacle Bank at 6.35%.
- The property just sold for $1,140,000…the equivalent of $163/SF.
Get clarity on exactly what it would look like to sell your property in today’s market. Get your free Seller Clarity Report now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur, author and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is an elite commercial real estate brokerage for sellers in the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com