Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
Go behind the scenes with this undisclosed, off-the-record transaction that may affect the value of your commercial property:
- 812-814 51st Avenue N is a small, multitenant retail center.
- The 2,341 SF structure consists of 3 retail suites.
- One suite was recently vacated by The Mill, a women’s boutique. Luxe & Luna Boutique Spa and Pennington’s on 51st Hair Salon continue to occupy.
- Built in 1920 and 1946.
- Two separate land parcels total 2,409 SF.
- The building is attached to 816 51st Avenue N which is occupied by Tinwings, a caterer.
- Field House Tavern and Harding House Brewing Co are also located within one block.
- The property last traded in 2009 for $168,000.
- This was an all-cash transaction.
- The property just sold for $1,200,000…the equivalent of $513/SF.
Get the blueprint to sell your property for the absolute highest price the market will pay. Get your blueprint now.
Let the comps speak for themselves…get the 3 comparable sales most like your property. Get your comps now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Click to schedule a call with Beau or email to Beau@BeachwoodSells.com