Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- Built in 1937, 813 Columbia Avenue is located across from the impressive Franklin Police Department building in Downtown Franklin.
- The 10,257 SF multi-tenant, retail building sits on a .3 acre parcel of land.
- Updated in 1985, the property is home to the tenants Branch Building Group, LaSalle Design and Franklin Heating & Cooling.
- The transaction included a neighboring .18 acre parcel on Cummins Street that’s used for parking.
- The buyer, a wealth manager with a local office, also recently acquired the nearby Handy Hardware building (731 Columbia) and the Auto Doctors building (805 Columbia).
- The property just sold for $4,000,000…the equivalent of $390/SF.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com