Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 824 Industrial Drive is a 23,000 SF manufacturing building on a 3.44 acre lot.
- Built in 1990, the property is fully occupied by Borotek Powder Coating.
- One drive-in door, two exterior loading docks.
- Located in an Opportunity Zone.
- The buyer put 11% down.
- The property last sold in 2018 for $1,100,000.
- The property just sold recently for $4,300,000…the equivalent of $187/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com