Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 837 Briley Parkway is better known as Hamilton Inn Nashville Airport.
- The 136-room property was built in 1978.
- The four-story structure sits on a 4 acre lot.
- Exterior corridors.
- The property advertises itself as a “No-frills Nashville motel with restaurant.”
- Free WIFI.
- Laundry facilities for guests.
- Approx. 116 parking spaces.
- The sale included the adjacent 6,000 SF Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant.
- A full-scale renovation is not expected.
- The property just sold for $5,555,551…the equivalent of $41,000/key.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com