Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 8810 Horton Highway is a 12,715 SF industrial warehouse that’s located in the small, unincorporated Williamson County community of College Grove (estimated population, 4,728).
- The structure was first constructed in 1969 on the 1.93 acre lot.
- One loading dock, one drive-in door.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from Wilson Bank and Trust.
- The seller acquired the property in 2017 for $415,000.
- The property just sold for $600,000…the equivalent of $47/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Sign up now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Join now, free.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a tenacious Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville, Milwaukee and the states of the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com