Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 9000 Church Street E is a 7,592 SF multi-tenant office building.
- Sitting on .59 acres, the two-story building was constructed in 1979 and updated in 2013.
- 47 parking spaces in a shared parking lot.
- The anchor tenant is Medi-Weightloss.
- The seller, New Life Medical Group, recently vacated the building.
- The buyer intends to occupy a portion of the building.
- The buyer completed a 1031 Exchange and put 20% down with financing from Firstbank.
- The property last sold in 2016 for $2,050,000.
- The property was on the market 701 days.
- The asking price was $2,300,000.
- The property just sold for $1,900,000…the equivalent of $250/SF.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com