Sold Alerts provide potential sellers with hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 905 E Trinity Lane is a two-parcel assemblage totaling 2.63 acres.
- The land includes multiple warehouse buildings totaling 21,600 SF.
- The property fronts both E Trinity Lane and Ellington Parkway.
- The buyer, which already owned two adjacent parcels, plans to develop a mixed-use project on the land with four buildings consisting of 168 apartments and retail space.
- FirstBank provided the loan.
- The parcels last traded in 1999 for $510,000.
- The property just sold for $3,200,000…the equivalent of $148/SF of building or $28/SF of land.
(SUMMER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get our Sell for More Secrets in one simple email every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com