Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 908 Harpeth Valley Place in the Bellevue area of Nashville is a 2,750 SF office building.
- Originally constructed in 2000, the one-story building offers 10 parking spaces (3.64/1000 SF).
- The .27-acre single tenant property is located within the Harpeth Valley Office Park which is roughly at the intersection of I-40 and Hwy 70 S.
- Last occupied by Action Collection Agency, the property was on the market for 331 days.
- The buyer put 20% down with financing from Cogent Bank.
- Asking price of $699,000.
- The property just sold for $542,500…the equivalent of $197/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com