Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 921 Main Street in East Nashville is a 9,900 SF warehouse that sits on a 19,602 SF (.45 acre) corner parcel.
- Built in 1965 and updated in 2020.
- 22 parking spaces.
- Approx. 20% of the building is office space with the remainder warehouse space.
- One drive-in door.
- One loading dock.
- Zoned Mixed-Use General (MUG-A).
- 3 blocks from Five Points.
- 1.5 miles from the Central Business District.
- The property was last occupied by Alpha Graphics, a local marketing and printing company.
- The asking price was $3,500,000.
- The property just sold for $3,400,000…the equivalent of $343/SF.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com