Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 924 Twin Elms Court is a 7,875 SF one story, office building with industrial zoning.
- Located roughly at the intersection of I-24 and Elm Hill Pike on a dead-end street with cul-de-sac.
- Built in 1978, the property includes a separate 1,200 SF warehouse building.
- The oversized one-acre parcel of land provides 35 parking spaces.
- On the market for 96 days.
- The property just sold for $2,195,000…the equivalent of $242/SF.
(SPRING PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com