Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- 925 Lebanon Pike is a .82-acre parcel of land that’s been the Airways Motel since 1951.
- Airways Motel was notorious for offering low cost rooms by the hour.
- The property is zoned IWD (Industrial, Warehousing and Distribution) which is intended for a wide range of warehousing, wholesaling and bulk distribution uses.
- The buyer also owns the adjacent land parcels.
- The planned development has not yet been announced.
- The purchase was 100% financed by Renasant Bank.
- The property just sold for $1,400,000…the equivalent of $39/SF of land.
(FREE PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com