Sold Alerts provide commercial property owners with valuable, hard-to-get comparable sale information.
- Priced at a 7.4% cap rate to ensure a timely sale.
- Seller owned Freeman’s Mini Storage for 20 years.
- Retirement was the motivation to sell.
- Built in phases in 1995 and 2007.
- 262 unit storage facility consistently maintains occupancy of 95% or more.
- Unit sizes range from 5×5 to 10×15.
- Upside potential with increasing rents to the level of its greatest competitor.
- Fully fenced.
- Four curb cuts.
- Fully paved.
- 24/7 access.
- Digital monitoring records all movement.
- Plentiful outdoor lighting.
- On-site office.
- Staffed by two part-time employees.
- This successful storage business has been operating in this location for 27 years with the adjacent railroad holding a standard 100′ right of way easement for the property.
- A perpetual, no cost ground lease for the right of way is in place and will transfer.
- Seller will finance the transaction for a qualified buyer (25% down, 5% interest only, 5 year term).
- Located just East of Asheville, NC in Swannanoa, NC.
Click here to view the property marketing website
(WINTER PROMOTION) Find out how much your property is worth, for free, before you list it for sale. Get your property value now.
Get all our exclusive content in one simple email, every Friday. Sign up now.
About Beau Beach, MBA CCIM
Beau is a battle-tested Commercial Real Estate Broker, entrepreneur and adoring father of four. His clients appreciate his no-nonsense demeanor and his legendary work ethic.
Beau leads Beachwood which is a nationwide commercial real estate brokerage for sellers…with emphasis in Nashville and the Southeast.
He’s earned the revered “CCIM” designation which is awarded to the top 6% of all commercial real estate brokers.
He’s the author of the books The 3 Reasons: Why Most Commercial Properties Don’t Sell and True Wealth: What Every Seller Should Know About 1031 Exchanges.
Beau can be reached at 800-721-3287, click to schedule a call or Beau@BeachwoodSells.com